Level | Medium
2 x 275g packets of mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower and sesame)
1/4 cup of chia seeds
pinch of himalayan sea salt
oregano or chilli flakes for taste
1. Place mixed seeds in to a large bowl and cover with cold water and soak overnight.
2. In the morning, using a sieve, drain off any excess water.
3. Add chia seeds and salt to the bowl and any ingredients for taste, such as oregano or chilli flakes.
4. Combine well.
5. Add enough water to be level with the top of the seed mix.
6. Leave for 2 hours.
7. Spread mix out on to baking parchment trays and place in the oven at 140degrees.
8. After 1 hour, remove from the oven and scour to make cracker lines, then return to the oven for further cooking.
9. After 2 hours check the crackers, if they are hard to touch, it's time to remove them. The longer they can be in the oven at a low heat, the better.
These are enjoyed by the team with houmous or almond butter!