Level | Medium
Large head of broccoli
1 egg and 1 egg white
1 tbspn olive oil
100g ground almonds
1 tbspn ground oats (gluten free)
1 tspn Italian seasoning
¼ tspn salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Cut the broccoli into large pieces and wash. Blitz in the food processor until it looks like grains of rice. Measure out 2 packed cups of broccoli.
3. In a saucepan, begin heating 2cms of water until steaming. Place a metal or glass bowl on top of the saucepan and add the broccoli, cover for 15mins. Stir the broccoli every 5mins to avoid sticking to the sides. Once the broccoli is steamed, squeeze it in a dish towel to get out any extra water.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mixture out to be 1/3 inch thick.
5. Bake for 15 – 20 mintues taking the out when the edges are crispy and have peeled up.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and dress the pizzas with desired toppings.
7. Bake for another 5 – 8 minutes until toppings are warm.